Renew + Rebuild
On this page, we will post information and updates for the Renew + Rebuild campaign.
As time progresses, we will add new information and add links to older items, such as:
The status of our campaign is listed below.
Our parish had an initial goal of $2,000,000 which was raised to $2,500,000.
As of March 13, 2018, we raised $2,516,935 from 401 families!
See our most current list of donors.
The Archdiocese has set up secure web site
to make donations and pledges.
Please make sure that, under the “Designation” section, you
Immaculate Conception and Assumption, Tuckahoe
donation will not be applied to our parish projects!
- We are looking for full participation from every family that is part of our parish.
No gift is too small.
- At this point in the Campaign, 100% of all Dollars stay with Immaculate Conception and Assumption
of Our Lady Parish because we have gone beyond the amount that requires 26% go down to the Archdiocese of New York.
- There are still Naming Opportunities for some of the items that are part of the Campaign. For example,
you can Memorialize or Honor someone by restoring one the of the Stations of the Cross in Assumption Church
or a Meeting Room in the new Parish Center or a Pew in the new Chapel of the Divine Mercy.
- We will most certainly complete all of the projects identified in the campaign; but by exceeding our
goals, we can tackle some new projects as well as be ready for the inevitable emergencies that arise in a
Parish of this age. We already had compromised very old pipes in the Lower Church that connect our heat to
radiators – an unexpected cost. Thank God for the Gold Envelopes!
Once we have received your pledge, we ask that subsequent pledge payments be mailed to
the Renew + Rebuild Campaign headquarters at the Archdiocese:
Renew + Rebuild
1011 First Avenue - 14th Floor
New York, NY 10022-4112
Your reminder from the Archdiocese should include your gift’s identification number.
We ask that you write it in the memo area of your check or
note it if you are making your payment online.
If you have not received a reminder or would like to make a payment before it is due,
please complete and print this form (you cannot save it) and send it
to the Archdiocese with your payment.
There are five major initiatives that are being addressed:
- Church of the Assumption and Property
- Immaculate Conception Rectory and Parish Center
- Holy Mount Cemetery
- Church of the Immaculate Conception
- Immaculate Conception School and Parish Gym
The Church of the Assumption and Property initiative includes the following projects:
- Restoration of the Church Interior
- Upgrade the Sound System
- Carillon-Verdon Bell System
- Blacktop the Property
- Concrete Work and Railings
Immaculate Conception Rectory and Parish Center initiative includes the following projects:
- Carve out a Parish Center from First Floor of the School
- Install Energy Efficient Replacement Windows in the Rectory
- Upgrade Rectory Exterior with Vinyl Siding and Insultation
- Install New IP Phone System for the Rectory, Immaculate Conception Church, Religious Education Ofiice and Parish Center
The Holy Mount Cemetery initiative includes the following projects:
- Seal the Blacktop
- Install Section Markers
The Church of the Immaculate Conception initiative includes the following projects:
- New Heating - Boiler Replacement
- New Air Conditioning System Units
- Upgrade Sound System
- Blacktop Sealing of the Parking Lots and Breezeways
- Repoint Steps and Reinforce Concrete Buttresses
- Grand Entrance and Demolition of 253 White Plains Road
The Immaculate Conception School and Parish Gym Initiative includes the following projects:
- Install Air Conditioning in the Gym
- Convert to LED Lights
- Replace Boiler in the School
Informational Meetings are scheduled for the parish-at-large in the Lower Church after all Masses at
Immaculate Conception for the October 28/29 weekend. Informational Meetings are also scheduled in Fr.
Fata Hall after all Assumption Masses for the November 4/5 weekend.
See the printable flyer about the Informational Meetings and the October 23 status.
There was an In-Pew Solicitation on the Weekend of November 18/19 - Commitment Weekend.
On Thursday, October 5, Cardinal Dolan publicly announced the Renew + Rebuild capital campaign,
a $200 million archdiocesan-wide initiative that greatly benefits the parishes and ministries of the
Archdiocese of New York. Forty percent of our parishes have participated in the campaign already.
Due to the hard work and dedication of pastors, lay leaders, and parishioners, the campaign has
raised over $116 million thus far. These funds will have a huge impact across the archdiocese,
particularly for parish projects and capital needs.
Renew + Rebuild is a multi-million dollar archdiocesan-wide initiative designed to update and
improve our churches both physically and spiritually.
The physical part includes repairing, updating, renovating and improving the parish properties
throughout the Archdiocese. The vast majority of the money (74%) raised will go toward those capital
improvement initiatives. Depending on how much our parish raises, at least 74% will be used for
The remaining 26% will support archdiocesan initiatives, which include extraordinary capital
projects for needy parishes, Catholic Charities, Catholic High Schools, the restoration of St.
Patrick’s Cathedral, evangelization and lay leadership formation.
The Archdiocese plans to raise $200 million for the campaign, Our parish’s goal is $2 million.
Even Cardinal Dolan has a goal which he is expected to raise: $23 million!
For the benefit of our parishioners, presentations will be given on the weekend of October 28/29
in the Lower Church after all Masses at Immaculate Conception and then the following weekend
(November 4/5) in Fr. Fata Hall after all Masses at Assumption.
Please see our printable Renew + Rebuild Announcement flyer.
Updates will be posted as they become available