Parish of Immaculate Conception and Assumption of Our Lady

The Churches of Eastchester and Tuckahoe

53 Winter Hill Road   ·   Tuckahoe, NY 10707   ·   (914) 961-3643   ·   fax: (914) 961-0283

53 Winter Hill Road   ·   Tuckahoe, NY 10707
(914) 961-3643   ·   fax: (914) 961-0283

Statue of the Blessed Mother at Immaculate Conception Church

Immaculate Conception

Established 1853


The "Church on the Hill" was the second Catholic Church in Tuckahoe, replacing the original church in Waverly Square. It was established as a mission church of Blessed Sacrament Parish in New Rochelle, serving the Irish immigrants in Eastchester and Tuckahoe.

From its humble beginnings, Immaculate Conception parish evolved to include a newly renovated church (2009), an accredited parish school that celebrated its centennial in 2011, Holy Mount Cemetery - which is in the Town of Eastchester, and a 13-acre main campus.

The newest addition to the parish is the Gym; it will serve parishioners and the youth in our community for many years to come.

The Immaculate Conception Rectory is home to the priests who serve both Immaculate Conception and Assumption churches; both churches are administered out of the offices, also located in the rectory.

On August 1, 2015, the parishes of Immaculate Conception and Assumption were combined to form a new parish: Immaculate Conception and Assumption of Our Lady.

Navigation

Home
Mass & Other Schedules
Register as a Parishioner
Religious Education (CCD)
Education & Faith Formation
Sacraments & Liturgies
Calendar
Information
Clergy & Staff
Ministries & Groups